in the Livingston area Eagle Rock Concrete Construction is always looking for talented and energetic individuals!
What does Eagle Rock Concrete Construction have to offer its employees?
- Competitive wages and bonus incentives
- Opportunity for advancement and personal growth
- Modern tools, equipment and materials
- Safe and enjoyable working environment where you work side by side with the best in industry
What are we looking for?
- Energetic individuals who are pride of their work and love contributing to bring joy to clients
- People who can multitask and work efficiently
- People who are responsible, hardworking, team players
- Open minded for new concepts and ideas
What positions are available?
- Concrete Worker (cement finishing and formwork)
- Decorative Concrete Technician (Stamped Concrete, Acid Staining)
Is experience required?
To be eligible for an Eagle Rock Concrete Construction as a Concrete Worker and Decorative Concrete Technician, yes, experience, is required.
Here’s how to apply:
Call for an interview: 810-227-5380
Email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org